- Switchable attenuation 1:10 / 1:100
- Gain error < 1 %
- Operating common mode voltage +- 1000V
- Maximum input voltage +- 1200V
- Powered from battery or wall adapter
- Compatible with all standard oscilloscopes
The EA133 Differential Probe is an auxiliary device to any osciloscope. It can be connected to any of the measuring channels and is powered from a standard 9V internal battery or a wall adapter, which is part of the package.
A unique feature of the EA133 is the exeptionally high operating comon mode voltage together with 1:10 attenuation. Thanks to these features it is possible to measure differential voltages of amplitude of hundres of mV with a common mode voltage up to 1000V.